WIN WIN WIN!
We have teamed up with Brothers Cider for another year to deliver this sweet apple and sparkly prize-draw! If you haven't tried the Toffee Apple Cider from Brothers Cider, you are missing a real (trick or) treat!
Get bobbing with this treat of a prize draw.
Enter now to have a chance to win these festival goodies:
1 x case of Brothers Toffee Apple Cider
1 x Halloween Kit of Biodegradable Glitter from Eco Glitter Fun
Like the competition post on @eco.glitter.fun profile (embedded below) - and tag 2 friends in the comments.
Competition starts on 18th October 2019 after 7pm (UK Time), closes on 23 October 2019 at 23.59.
A winner will be drawn shortly after the closing date.
Competition post here...
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or older, except Brothers Cider or Eco Glitter Fun employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
2. The closing date for entries is 23.59 on Wednesday 23rd October 2019
3. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
(c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the organizer for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
4. Entrants must follow the Instagram pages of both @eco.glitter.fun and @brotherscider
5. Entrants must like the competition post and tag 2 friends in the comments section to apply.
6. Multiple entries are allowed. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
7. The winning entrant will be drawn at random on Thursday 24th October 2019.
8. The organizers decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by Instagram message.
9. Prizes include:
- 1 case of Brothers Toffee Apple Cider
- 1 Halloween Set of Biodegradable Glitter from Eco Glitter Fun
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
11. The organizer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. The organizer does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the promotion's closing date, the organizer reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. The organizer excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.